12 Jul 2021

Tips for Preparing Ice Breakers

The following are some of my experiences in selecting my pathway:

Process:
Ice breaker is the very first speech that a new member is going to delivery at the beginning of his pathway. After registering your account in TI website, you will be able to choose your pathway. You may read through all the pathways and the projects under each level before choosing it or you may sit for an assessment. In the assessment, you will need to answer a few questions. After answering the questions, you will be given three recommended pathways. Your selected pathway can be one of them or even none of them. The first pathway selected is free. 

After selected your pathway in TI website, you will be able to logged in base camp. In base camp, you may activate and launch your projects. In each project, they provide you a series of very clear instructions and materials. Just keep calm and follow the instructions stated. 

Personal Experiences: 
As I was quite blurred on what I should do, I have struggled for some moments before being able to launch my very first project. What I have learnt here is to be more aware in reading instructions and scroll the page until the bottom. 

Fortunately, I was given some guidance and help in selecting my first pathway. To schedule my ice breaker, I have prepared my speech before I scheduled a time with the club VPE. I hope I can delivery my speech smoothly on the scheduled slot. Pray for the best! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment