27 Oct 2014

LGA3013E-Exploring and Exploiting Drama in the Primary ESL Classroom

Having studied Language Arts for a whole semester, in my opinion, it was never a simple subject to learn as I need to brainstorm more ideas in order to make students feel interesting in learning English language as a second language as well as enable students to communicate in English language in their daily life.

Although I was a photographer in this activity, still, I enjoyed my position. I tried my best to take photos for everyone and recorded the happy moments interacting with the pre-schoolers. Some of my coursemates have prepared and they presented the puppet show to the pre-schoolers. I think although the pre-schoolers do not understand English language very well, perhaps they didn't even understand what my coursemates have presented, still, the kids enjoyed the show very much due to the pictures and soundtracks.

This activity has given me a great idea by inserting a puppet show for my future students. It has also changed my idea that the students won't be able to do that. Now, I believe that my future students can do it and they enjoyed learning English language through this way.





0 comments:

Post a Comment